Friday 27 November 2015

BOOK WEEK SCOTLAND 2015 - Uni of Aberdeen Library Flash Fic Comp

Just to say that Aberdeen University Library runs an annual flash fiction competition for Book Week Scotland. Been doing it for four years. They give you four picture prompts and you can enter one flash per picture. I graduated from University of Aberdeen way back when I was new and wide-eyed. Out of some feeling of loyalty and a sense of fun and wanting to be part of things, I have been putting stuff into this competition ever since it started.

Last year two of my pieces received a special commendation; this year one of my pieces has won the competition outright with some nice comments from judge Wayne Price. Thanks to everyone involved.

If you want a look, here's the link:

https://www.abdn.ac.uk/library/about/special/book-week-scotland/


No comments: