Wednesday 31 May 2023

HOPE

 So my 'Hope' book will be published a year from now. I have still to get the actual contract but I got an email last night with the offer made official. I have been told who the publisher hopes will design the cover and it is someone whose work I have admired - I have a couple of her covers on my bookshelf. If I am being a bit mysterious and withholding details that is only because I still have to get the contract. Will post more once this has happened. But I was so super excited last night when the email came through that I could not sleep... literally... I am like a half shut knife today (which is something people say, but putting in down in writing I realise I am not altogether sure what that means, except I could sleep right now just by putting my head down!).

No comments: