Sunday 1 January 2012

The first of 2012

Happy New Year to one and all.

It is customary to make resolutions at this time of year. This involves changing oneself in some way or determining to. It involves identifying something that is unsatisfactory in oneself over the year behind us and looking forward to how it might be different in the year ahead... so here goes:

1) I will write more; every day is the goal... something at least.
2) I will enter far fewer competitions; despite the success rate of this past year having surpassed any other previous year, the cost to one's sanity in failing 50% of the time is heavy.
3) I will complete some larger projects this year; and there are quite a few of them there 'balls' up in the air at the moment.

There! They are not many and maybe are not all... but they are, I think, enough.

I wish everyone who comes here a very happy 2012.

D

No comments: