Monday 17 September 2012

STUFF

Am involved in lots of creative stuff just now. Fun stuff that I can't quite reveal yet, but will in a week or so. Some of it is work related - connected to the day-job. But what has happened as a result is that I have found myself interested in writing short stories again and I have, this weekend, completed three that were all unfinished and in need of a complete rethink. Feels good to have them done. Also I have written a few flashes recently and that's always fun and easy.

Was also up north on Saturday to spend time with my three sons, all of them now at college or uni. Yes, so good luck to them all (one just starting, one starting over and one about to complete). Feels odd not having the family close, even if they are all no more than a few hours bus ride away.

To all those visitors to this blog, thanks for not making this a conversation in an empty room. You know who you are and you are always welcome.

No comments: