Monday 28 February 2022

NEW BOOK in a year!

 I have just signed a contract for the publication of my next book. Feels pretty great... only wrote this in October 2021 so this is the fastest anything I have written has moved from my computer screen. 

Will share more news when I am able, but it looks like this book will have pictures!!! 

And of all my titles so far it has the title I love the best... I was struggling for the right title and went for a long walk far away from people and computers and phones. Lost in my own thoughts - which is sometimes an absence of all thought - it came to me, like a hawk dropping out of the sky... and I knew it was perfect. I had to keep saying it over and over - out loud and in my head - so I did not lose it before I got home (that can happen!!!).


No comments: