Sunday 29 May 2022

IT'S FUNNY - FUNNY-STRANGE, NOT FUNNY HAHAHA!

 Been keeping this blog going for years now - maybe too many years. And I recently spotted that I have a follower who came here a week or so ago and I know this person does not like me! That feels funny - funny-strange, not funny-hahaha. Just quietly popped in, read a few posts then quietly left. That's allowed on the internet. I maybe do it myself a bit from time to time... 

Now I think about it, I am not really sure why I keep this blog going... it's not habit cos I don't come here often enough for that. It can't be for attention cos nobody ever comments. It might be a place for me to park things or a place to let the quiet people know that I am not dead or idle. I just don't know.

It's like putting a message in a bottle and tossing it into the sea... something hopeful, maybe. The hope though gets smaller and smaller with each passing year. Who knows, I might just take a rest from this place for a long while. Who knows.

No comments: