Wednesday 24 July 2013

PUSHING OUT THE BOAT AGAIN

'Pushing Out The Boat' is a wonderful magazine, produced with care given to a writer's words and wonderful art pieces inside and the whole bound up in a glossy package that any writer would be pleased to see their work in. I had a piece in Issue 11 and was thrilled when I got my hands on a copy. I had read Issue 10 and thought it a bit special. Earlier this year a call went out for pieces to go in Issue 12 and they were inundated with high quaity work. I sent them something and they have taken it...

Today, I received the edited proof for a final read. In the proof it looks like it will apear on the page in the magazine; it is amazing when you can say of your own story that it looks beautiful on the page. Issue 12 launches on September 1st. I can't wait to get my hands on it.



No comments: