Monday 1 July 2013

WHOOP-WHOOPEE 2

Today I finished tweeking the finished manuscript for my novel - the one I whoop-whoopeed about in April. Today I put the final touches to it and I thought it read well and some of the writing seemed to glitter and gleam and so I straight away got in touch with the agent who had said he was interested in seeing it and he said that he was still interested and even looking forward to it and he used the word 'exciting' and so before I could draw breath I sent it off to him.

Of course, I have been here before and so I will not this time send my hopes soaring like a cut-loose kite, but will just quietly hope that this one has enough to take to the air, even for a moment or two before it is pulled back down to the ground, and if it crashes then I shall rush over to see if it is still in one piece or if it will need tape and a new wooden support and more string before trying to fly it again. 

Yes, so we shall see.


No comments: