Sunday 21 February 2010

AN AWARD! FOR THIS SITE!


A big thank you to Karen Jones Gowen for an award she has given me on her blog. (I am such a techno-dunce that I cannot even copy the picture that goes with the award to hang here, so I have just pasted in this thumbs up pic) I would have liked this award to have been given to me for the creative work I have posted on my blog; however, I have instead earned this accolade because of the 'helpful' stuff I have put up here on plagiarism and copyright and in particular for the arguments I have offered up against Jane Smith of 'How Publishing really Works'.

I see that Karen's blog has already been visited by the 'anonymous' Blog Troll. More of its lies - though actually the same lies that Doug Cheadle and Jane smith have been throwing out there for the past few months.

Is it just me, or has Jane smith started on her blog site another malicious fight with someone who has been writing private e-mails to her? What is interesting (and rather sad) is how quickly Jane's online friends stomp all over this as yet unnamed writer and malign her character and that they do so having only one side of the story: Jane's.

So, thank you Karen for honouring me with an award. I am sorry that the ugly stuff has again spilled over into your blog. I hope that anyone coming here from Karen's blog will exercise due caution if compelled to comment. You can do so through my e-mail address (as others are now doing) if you fear this Jane Smith (and she is to be feared).
My address is douglasrdbruton@hotmail.com


No comments: